The AKG C7 WL1 reference condenser microphone head delivers premium studio-quality condenser sound and hassle-free operation on any stage. With pristine clarity and sparkling high end, the C7 allows lead and background vocals to shine through. And thanks to specially engineered circuitry and custom-designed components, C7 prevents feedback and pop noise from interfering with your performance. The C7 WL1 microphone features a custom-tuned supercardioid condenser capsule with hand-selected components, so your voice is reproduced with pristine clarity and sparkling highs. And the C7 handles incredibly high sound pressure levels, for maximum fidelity during your loudest performances. The C7 WL1 innovative open-space capsule uses a specially designed inner-capsule holder and three window ports to reduce air turbulence and inner reflections at the backside of the capsule. This creates an extremely consistent supercardioid polar pattern throughout the entire frequency spectrum, for extraordinary feedback and spill rejection. It is designed to fit the HT4500 and DHT800 handheld transmitters.
- Custom-tuned supercardioid condenser capsule for studio quality on stage
- Open-space capsule design for excellent gain before feedback
- Mechano-pneumatic shock absorber suspension eliminates handling noise
- Multi-layer pop noise protection eliminates plosives
- Patented ultralight 24-karat gold AKG capsule technology guarantees highest durability