Inconspicuous assistant for ticket-window, courtroom and security applications.
The PZM10 and PZM10 LL, part of the Pressure Zone Microphone® line, are designed for security, surveillance, and conference-table use. The special housing design allows the microphones to be mounted into tables, walls or ceilings easily and inconspicuously.
Using Pressure Zone Microphone® technology, the PZM10 and PZM10 LL are highly sensitive and deliver a wide and smooth frequency response. Thus the PZM10 and PZM10 LL are characterized by excellent clarity and a consistent pickup anywhere around the mic.
- Hemispherical polar pattern - for clear, intelligible pickup of speech
- Low-profile, cylindrical design - perfect for wall or tabletop installation
- Choice of mic level output or line-level output (PZM10 LL) - for optimized level matching
- PZM10 powered by 12V - 48V phantom power, XLR connector - connects to all standard mixers with phantom power out
- PZM10 LL powered by 12V - 24V/DC, unterminated wires - for the most flexible connectivity