The ExpressSAS H1280 leverages next-generation storage technologies - PCIe 3.0 host interconnect and 12Gb/s SAS/SATA interface to storage.
Featuring 8-external ports using the latest miniSAS HD connector, the H1280 is designed with the enterprise customer in mind. With extensive testing and qualifications, it performs flawlessly in transactional environments such as banking, finance, business intelligence, cloud computing and database applications. Additionally, ExpressSAS HBAs provide the highest and smoothest throughput for streaming applications such as tape backup and archiving, video post-production, geologic survey and video-on-demand applications.
Included with all ATTO HBAs is an easy-to-use utility enabling management, monitoring and configuration which leverages an intuitive GUI.
ATTO's exclusive, field-proven Advanced Data Streaming (ADS™) Technology helps users meet the most demanding performance requirements of bandwidth-intensive applications. ADS achieves this performance increase by integrating a combination of features engineered to allow for the controlled acceleration of data transfers.
- 8 external ports
- x8 PCIe 3.0 host connection
- SFF-8644 miniSAS HD connectors designed to support 12Gb/s data rates
- SAS, SATA, SATA II connectivity
- Power Center Pro RAID 0, 1, 1e, 10
- Backward-compatible with 6Gb/s and 3Gb/s SAS/SATA products
- Advanced Data Streaming (ADS™) Technology Support for up to 1,024 end devices
- User-friendly GUI based configuration utility
- Driver support for Windows®, Linux, VMware®
- All ExpressSAS SAS/SATA cards come with a 3-year standard product warranty
- RoHS Compliant