The ATTO FastFrame single-port NQ41 Direct Attached Ethernet Adapter draws less power than competing solutions while providing faster throughput, meaning users can transfer more data at a lesser cost than the competition, enhancing the Total Cost of Ownership of the NQ41. Support for direct-attach copper allows users to tailor their 40GbE solution according to their infrastructure needs and preferences.
In addition to broad support for Windows™ and Linux server and desktop operating systems, ATTO is a leader in high performance I/O connectivity for Mac OS™ X environments (Mac OS™ X Driver available Q2 2016).
- 10/40GbE support
- Energy Efficient Ethernet
- Priority-based flow control
- RDMA over converged Ethernet
- TCP/UDP/IP stateless offload
- Remote boot over Ethernet, iSCSI
- TCP/UDP, iSER, NFS RDMA, SMB RDMA support
- Jumbo frame support
- 6us latency TCP, <1us RoCE
- 3 year standard product warranty
- RoHS compliant