The FastFrame 4-port SFP+ Ethernet adapters conserve PCI slots for more flexible system design, while drawing up to 60% less power than competing solutions. A lower power rating means lower energy costs, lower data center maintenance fees, and fewer worries about heat dissipation. A single quad-port FastFrame adapter in a server provides an affordable, high-performance small network or storage solution for four clients. Or, link aggregation may be used to reduce server-to-switch bottlenecks.
In addition to broad support for Windows® and Linux server and desktop operating systems, ATTO is a leader in high performance I/O connectivity for Mac OS® X environments. ATTO also offers Xtend SAN, an iSCSI initiator for OS X, for a complete solution. Acquire your NICs for multiple-OS environments from a single source - one familiar with the data-intensive demands of content editing.
- 4-port configurations
- Up to 10Gb/s throughput per port
- High-performance x8 PCIe 2.0 bus
- Low profile (single and dual channel) or full height form factor
- Supports Data Center Bridging and software iSCSI initiators
- Driver support for Windows® , Linux and Mac® operating systems
- TCP, UDP and IPv4 checksum offloading, IPsec offloading and Tx/TCP segmentation offloading
- Load-balancing on multiple CPUs
- Minimized interrupts for low latency
- Industry’s lowest power consumption
- 3-year standard product warranty