ATTO 10GbE Desklink Devices provide the most flexible and scalable connectivity for today's high bandwidth content creation environments. By leveraging support for software iSCSI initiators, including ATTO Xtend SAN, ThunderLink 10GbE Desklink Devices can support both local and storage area networks. ThunderLink 10GbE Desklink Devices offer driver support for Mac OS® X 10.9 or later and Windows® 7 and 8 (Linux® when Thunderbolt systems become available), providing a single connectivity solution for customers with heterogeneous operating system environments.
The ATTO ThunderLink NS 2102 acts as an external Thunderbolt 2 to 10GbE adapter, connecting all-in-one systems and laptops to 10Gb/s Ethernet storage devices. ThunderLink 10GbE, with support for link aggregation and failover, offer redundancy and high availability for critical network applications. With 10Gb/s data transfer rates and multiple offloads (TCP, IPv4, UDP), Ethernet Desklink Devices are the premier connectivity choice for bandwidth-intensive applications such as data back-up and restoration, clustered computing, IP content delivery, medical imaging, and video rendering. With multi-core processors driving the need for higher bandwidth, ThunderLink 10GbE delivers superior throughput to meet that need.
- Dual 10GbE (SFP+ LC Optical) ports
- Supports 4K video file transfer and display simultaneously with dual 20Gb/s Thunderbolt 2
- Supports ATTO Xtend SAN iSCSI initiator
- Daisy chain up to 5 additional Thunderbolt technology-enabled devices
- Backwards compatible with 10Gb/s Thunderbolt
- Exclusive Advanced Data Streaming (ADS™) Technology
- Minimized interrupts for low latency
- TCP, UDP and IPv4 checksum offloading and Tx/TCP segmentation offloading
- Industry’s lowest power consumption
- 3-year standard product warranty
- RoHS compliant