The maritime-certified DKM HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switch System is comprised of modular housing chassis with two or six slots and maritime-certified transmitter and receiver interface cards. The DKM extender setup provides the widest range of possible combinations, which makes it easy to customize. You will need to contact Black Box to have your system assembled to fit your application. To configure your DKM HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switch setup, call our FREE Tech Support.
- Housing passed rigorous tests on security, vibration, humidity and environment extremes
- Designed for use in a "Protected" area such as the Bridge
- Use with 2-slot DKM Modular KVM Extender Housing that's approved for maritime use
- Applications range from maritime control rooms to accessing radar and GPS systems on multiple bridge control stations
- Works over CAT5e or CAT6 cabling
- Supports DVI-D video signals with USB HID devices