The Video Matrix Switch is a professional 4K HDMI 2.0 Matrix Switch with either 4 or 8 HDMI inputs, 4 or 8 HDMI outputs, and 4 or 8 SPDIF audio outputs. It is designed for switching HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant signals. It also includes powerful EDID management to ensure reliable AV distribution and routing.<p>This capable switch supports 4K x 2K at 60 HZ 4:4:4 and 1080p 3D signals, and is compatible with HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2, and is backward compatible with the earlier versions. You can control the unit via the front panel, IR, RS-232 or web-based GUI.<p>The matrix switch is designed to be the central component of an AV system. It is ideal for applications where multiple signals with different resolutions must be optimized for displays. It is also suitable for presentation spaces where two displays are needed.<p>The switch supports audio via stereo audio ports, with ports for both L/R unbalanced audio as well as SPDIF.<p>Suitable for use with AOC cables (5V, 500mA, 2.5W).
- SPDIF ports provide de-embedded HDMI audio output
- Transmits 4K x 2K at 60 Hz 4:4:4 signal up to 16.4-ft via HDMI port
- Provides powerful EDID management, built-in EDID can be invoked via DIP switch on rear panel, RS-232 common or web-based GUI
- Controllable via front panel button, IR, RS232 or web-based GUI
- LCD screen shows real-time I/O connection status
- Convenient firmware upgrade through micro USB port
- Easy installation with rackmounting design