Reliable and scalable.
The very reliable LPH1006A Industrial Ethernet Switch, (4) 10/100/1000-Mbps, (2) GE SFP, is designed for the far edges of your network. Use it in cold, dirty, indoor environments with temperature extremes of -40° to +70°C, such as loading docks or monitoring stations. This rugged switch comes in an IP30-rated enclosure that can be DIN-rail or wall mounted.
The dual Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports give you networking flexibility and scalability. You can extend your network over multimode or single-mode fiber at distances up to 30 kilometers, depending on the SFP you choose. Black Box SFPs (LFP411, LFP412, LFP413, LFP414, and LFP416) are recommended.
For redundancy, the switch has two DC power inputs. If one power source fails, the switch automatically falls over to the second power source. In addition, a smart alarm will alert you in case of a power or port failure. For easy, plug-and-play setup, the 10/100/1000-Mbps Ethernet ports are autosensing with Auto MDI/MDI-X.
- Two SFP ports and four 10-/100-/1000-Mbps RJ-45 PoE+ switch ports.
- Four RJ-45 ports support 802.3at PoE+, power sourcing equipment up to 30W per port.
- The SFP interfaces support 100/1000 Mbps fiber or copper SFPs.
- Suitable for dusty or dirty environments with a temperature range between -40 and +158º F (-40 to +70º C).
- 12 – 57 VDC power input.
- Includes DIN rail mount kit.
- IP30 metal enclosure for use in harsh indoor environments.