The IN-SESSION™ Meeting Room Booking System is the ultimate timesaving meeting intelligence solution that makes the management of boardrooms, conference rooms, lecture halls, auditoriums, classrooms, and other meeting places easy and efficient.
The intuitive IN-SESSION touch panels are installed at the entrance of the meeting rooms. They show the occupancies of a dedicated meeting room, allow instant reservations and changes to the meeting schedule.
The IN-SESSION Moderator Enterprise Management System allows a new dimension of central meeting room administration. Connect the IN-SESSION Moderator with the IN-SESSION touch panels and IN-SESSION Viewer over a LAN and manage all linked rooms through a central web-based interface. Use the moderator to group rooms and share their settings automatically. You can also run advanced reports and explore the efficiency of your room utilization.
The IN-SESSION Moderator Enterprise Management System comes in a compact, noise-free chassis with a simple installation that requires mere settings like IP-address, date and time). Advanced security features like 802.X authentication support secure access of authorized team members only.
The clear and intuitive web interface allows the following main functions:
- Moderator set-up with IP-Address, date and time, and other parameters
- Grouping of conference rooms with same settings
- Management of user-rooms accounts, server lists
- Operation of the connected IN-SESSION touch panels
- Control of room support services
- Firmware upgrades
- View and data export of room usage analytics
- Use with IN-SESSION Room Schedulers.
- Give all room booking units the same settings.
- Connect through your Ethernet network.
- Control through a web interface.
- Use to collect room utilization statistics and analytics.