The INT-TXO is the central element in the INTEGRUS system that allows INTEGRUS to interact with the DICENTIS Conference System. The INT-TXO modulates the signals into carrier waves and transmits them to the radiators in the room. When connected to a DICENTIS system, the Transmitter OMNEO is fully controlled by DICENTIS and does not require any configuration.
• The Transmitter OMNEO can be connected to, and controlled by, a DICENTIS system. In this setup, it can also be powered through a DICENTIS cable, including the RSTP functionality
• The INT-TXO can be switched to the slave mode to act as a repeater of another INT-TXO. In this case, the signal is received through the coaxial input and synchronizes with the master INT-TXO. The slave mode is enabled through a switch on the rear of the device
Controls and indicators
• System and radiator status visible at the front of the device
• Two LEDs are located near each Ethernet connector
• Different power options that do not influence each other:
– DC wall adapter
One BNC connector for accepting a HF signal from another transmitter. The INT-TXO includes a switch to set the transmitter as a slave to another transmitter with synchronized audio
• Six BNC connectors for output of HF signal to up to 30 radiators
• Power through the DICENTIS system cables
• Two DICENTIS connectors compatible with RJ45 connectors for:
– Loop through in a DICENTIS system, including RSTP
– Powering through PoE.