Flex-T fixtures provide broadcast-quality, multitask, multidirectional lighting in a format designed for easy installation in any type of ceiling.
The Flex-Ts' patented articulation feature makes them the only fixtures that can be precisely rotated into a desired position during conferencing and then returned flush to the ceiling between sessions or for general task lighting. Fixtures are available with manual articulation and a range of dimming protocols for applications that include business and governmental videoconferencing, e-learning, telemedicine, Internet video streaming, and nontraditional studio environments.
- The fixture housing is made of formed, cold-rolled sheet steel. The heat sink is made of 6063-T5 aluminum extrusion.
- Fixture Body Finish:
- Low-gloss Signal White finish (Ral #9003 , 20% Gloss) is standard, with custom colors available.
- All drivers are high-frequency electronic, with a power factor >.95, THD
- Operational voltage is universal, 120 - 277V.
- Low Voltage Control:
- 19" Rack-mounted driver is available with up to 600w of power. Multiple drivers can be linked for any size project. Low voltage control available for 120-230V applications.
- Power Over Ethernet Control:
- Fixture are available with PoE control nodes. Consult with factory for specification of complete PoE systems. PoE Control available for 120-230V applications.
- LED Technology:
- The fixture utilizes mid-power LEDs with high-quality illumination (>90 CRI) for videoconferencing and general lighting applications. Each fixture module has a power consumption of 32 watts.
- Directional Beam Angle:
- The module components are adjustable +/- 55 degrees.
- Fixture Carriage (Module):
- One and two module fixtures are available. Each module comes with a spot or flood beam control option.