Simplifies integration between a Crestron® 3-Series® lighting control system and any DMX lighting fixture or controller. Enables distribution of DMX over Ethernet or Wi-Fi® via sACN, Art-Net, or ESP.
The ENTTEC DIN-ODE POE Mk2 (sold by Crestron® as model DIN-SACN-DMX) is a cost-effective and reliable Ethernet to DMX convertor. It supports sACN, Art-Net, and ESP protocols, and is designed to enable integration between DMX and network controllable lighting devices and systems. As part of a Crestron architectural lighting system, it allows a 3-Series® control processor to communicate via sACN with any DMX lighting fixture or controller.
- Converts between DMX512A and sACN, Art-Net, or ESP protocols
- Enables distribution of DMX over Ethernet or Wi-Fi®
- Enables Crestron® control of DMX lighting fixtures and systems
- Supports a single universe Ethernet to DMX node in output mode
- Supports a single universe DMX to Ethernet node in input mode
- Supports broadcast or unicast (unicast in input mode only)
- Supports HTP/LTP merging of up to 2 DMX sources (output mode only)
- Supports RDM over Art-Net
- Easy web browser based setup and firmware update
- 4U 35mm DIN rail mountable
- PoE or 7-24VDC powered (power supply not included)