The Crestron Flex UC-B30-Z system provides a video conference room solution for use with Zoom Rooms software. It supports a single video display and features a 10.1 in. touch screen (TS-1070-B-S), UC Bracket Assembly (UC-BRKT-200-S-Z-ASSY), and Crestron UC video conference smart soundbar and camera (UC-SB1-CAM-FLEX).
Native Zoom Rooms™ Software Experience
The UC-B30-Z system features Zoom Rooms conferencing software that enables audio and video connectivity for easy collaboration and content sharing.
Intuitive User Interface
With a large 10.1 in. (257 mm) capacitive touch screen display, the Crestron® tabletop touch screen (TS-1070-B-S) provides superior conferencing control in meeting rooms, huddle spaces, and executive offices. The touch screen also offers optional control of room lighting, shades, thermostats, and other equipment.2
The UC Bracket Assembly (UC-BRKT-200-S-Z-ASSY) provides preassembled components on one ready-to-mount bracket to simplify installation. The assembly can be mounted on a wall, or it can be attached to the rear of the display device.
High-Definition Video Conferencing with Impressive Audio
High-quality speakers, microphone, and digital signal processing deliver exceptional full-duplex speakerphone performance from the Crestron UC video conference soundbar and camera (UC-SB1-CAM-FLEX). The built-in conferencing camera captures the room in HD 1080p video resolution and with an ultra-wide 150° diagonal field of view.
- Front of room video conferencing solution for Zoom Rooms™ software
- Native Zoom Rooms touch screen UI provides a consistent user experience with simple operation and one touch meeting joins
- Complete kit contains a 10.1 in. touch screen, Crestron® smart soundbar and camera, UC bracket assembly, and PoE injector just add a display and mount
- Easy to specify and install no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Network management and provisioning and system alerts through the XiO Cloud® service
- Enterprise-grade security - connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- Supports a single video display