The UC-B70-A-Z Crestron Flex tabletop conferencing system provides a medium to large room video conference solution for use with Zoom Rooms® software. It simplifies the communications and collaboration needs with fewer components and maximum efficiency. The UC-B70-A-Z features a 10.1 in. tabletop touch screen, Crestron Videobar 70 with intelligent high-definition video and audio, a PoE injector, and cables. The UC-B70-A-Z also supports up to three video displays (not included).
The UC-B70-A-Z conferencing solution delivers a hassle-free setup and installation, better space utilization, a cleaner and visually appealing environment, easy collaboration and content sharing, and scalable deployment.
High-Definition Video Conferencing with Impressive Audio
The powerful and elegant all-in-one (AIO) Crestron Videobar 70 provides a convenient and compact conferencing solution for medium to large-sized meeting rooms. It comprises:
A quad-camera setup that captures the full room in 4K, automatically tracks and frames the presenter or everyone in the room based on its configuration, and enhances the video content using AI.
10-watt dual speakers produce full, rich, and natural-sounding audio. Additional digital signal processing with AEC and noise reduction assures optimal sound quality for an immersive experience.
Integrated 24-microphone array to capture voices throughout the room using adaptive beamforming technology. AI noise cancellation is also provided to ensure crystal-clear communication with exceptional audio fidelity and pickup.
Android™ OS running on the QCS8250 chipset that ensures a smooth and reliable conferencing experience every time.
Native Zoom Rooms® Software Experience
The UC-B70-A-Z system features Zoom Rooms conferencing software that enables audio and video connectivity for easy collaboration and content sharing.
Android OS-Based Conferencing System
As an Android OS-based conferencing system, the UC-B70-A-Z provides a consistent, secure Zoom Rooms® experience. The system's tabletop controller and Videobar 70 both run on Android OS to ensure compliance with enterprise requirements.
- Front-of-room video conferencing solution for Zoom Rooms® software
- Intelligent high-definition video, immersive high-quality audio, built-in digital signal processer, and Zoom rooms conferencing software, all in one Android™ OS-based Crestron Videobar 70 enclosure
- Native Zoom Rooms® Controller touch screen UI provides a consistent, simple user experience with one-touch meeting joins
- Complete kit contains a 10.1 in. tabletop touch screen, all-in-one Crestron Videobar 70, and PoE injector- just add a display and mount
- Easy to deploy and install - no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Network management and provisioning and system alerts through the XiO Cloud® service
- Enterprise-grade security - connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- Supports up to three video displays (not included)