The culmination of five years intensive effort, the Danley Sound Labs DNA series amplifiers represent the leading edge of amplifier design. In a straightforward robust package, they surpass similar products in power delivery, sonic performance and efficiency.
Spanning 10,000 to 20,000 Watts RMS output power, all models share a high end specification with generous power reserves. The integrated state of the art DSP being the perfect complement to the world's finest loudspeaker systems.
This truly revolutionary amplifier platform provides a logical front panel user interface and powerful Ethernet based remote control. Both provide access to all features allowing rapid system configuration with full performance monitoring and analytics.
- Four channels of sonically pure Class D amplification
- Unique, precise digital signal processing
- Over designed switch mode power supply
- 10000 and 20000W RMS total output
- Analog, AES3 and Dante digital network audio inputs
- Full front panel user interface
- Ethernet network software for system operation and monitoring
- DSP Drive Modules for loudspeaker processing
- Powerful grouping for multi-layer EQ and effective control of large systems