The ATOM series is a comprehensive range of HD digital video recorders featuring integrated USB interfaces for external storage devices. Ideal for cost-effective, high quality applications, the ATOM series is suitable for TV production, sports, streaming, compliance recordings, security, aviation, medical. and houses of worship.
The ATOM-USB can record up to five individual 3G/HD/ SD-SDI video signals on up to five separate USB storage drives for a multitude of broadcast and audio visual applications. This high quality, professional series of devices is quick, efficient, simple to operate, and stores HD video and embedded audio onto standard "off-the-shelf" USB storage drives.
All video recordings are ready almost immediately, playable on any computer and most modern tablets and smart televisions. The H.264 encoded video files can be recorded in user-selectable bit rates up to 10Mb/s in MOV or MPEG-4 formats, ensuring high quality audio and video in a widely interoperable file format.
- Auto-sensing HD or SD-SDI inputs with looping output
- Up to 5x USB recordings per signal
- Simple to use, one-press recording
- Time remaining countdown display
- High quality H.264 codec with MOV and MPEG-4 files
- ATOM Stop - automatic end-of-drive warning
- GUI for adjustable bit rate codec, 2-10 Mb/s
- 1RU design with up to 5x USB drives
- Compact with redundant power option