The DreamCatcher™ 400E Series is the most advanced replay system and production suite available today. Leveraging Evertz' IP SDVN technology, the DreamCatcher™ network allows for a distributed system design that is scalable and flexible.
The rugged 3RU chassis supports up to 16x channels in HD, 12x channels in 3G and 3x channels in 4K/UHD, while the license-free design makes all features and configurations available to users through a simple web-based configuration tool. The DreamCatcher™ replay system is a storytelling tool that can adapt to the needs of every production.
The DC-400E Series is available in storage options from 1-12TB supporting up to 240 hours of live content storage with an additional 1TB of redundant archive storage. In addition, each system includes an integrated transcoding engine to allow for import and export of all live production codecs.
The DC-400E Series also includes advanced production tools like 4K/UHD pan and scan zooming, frame-accurate split-screen views, graphics overlays, statistics integration as well as support for 2x 4K/UHD slow motion cameras and 10x HD super slow motions cameras.
- A familiar controller design with an intuitive touch interface
- Distributed 10GbE architecture
- Capture of up to 12x HD, 8x 3G and 2x 4K/UHD inputs
- Playout of up to 4x HD, 4x 3G and 1x 4K/UHD outputs
- Support for high-frame-rate cameras
- Capture up to 16x channels of audio per input
- Award-winning zooming and tracking features
- Split-screen with custom background graphics
- Ganged input viewing capabilities
- Integrated transcoding engine
- Integrated multiviewer
- Support for up to 2x operators per system
- Storage configurations: 1TB to 12TB
- Continuous loop recording with automatic clip protection
- 3x redundant power supplies
- Optional live Non-linear editor with DC-LIVE-EDIT
- Graphical metadata insertion tools
- Integrated search engine across a federated database
- Production Switcher Integration through AMP, GPIs and PBUS using the DC-TPIP