The DL-AR digital adapter keychain was developed to support the rising proliferation of mobile devices used in presentation systems. Most presentation infrastructures only support one or two input formats, usually HDMI® for Digital and VGA for analog. This product permits the presenter easy access to the appropriate adapter for connection to the HDMI® infrastructure. Laptops, tablets, smart phones, digital cameras and netbooks all have varying connections to display their content. This simple and effective ring of adapters permits the owner of the infrastructure to support mobile device content and keep the adapters secure and in place for the next presenter.
The security features of the ring are two staged. The clamp cannot be opened or installed without a Torx® T10 Pin driver. This security screw has the raised pin in the center of the star to prevent standard Torx® drivers from use. Inside the clamp is a second security feature, a steel ring with a 1.5mm hex set screw that locks the ends of the cables together. The unit is shipped with four Torx® Pin screws and nuts. Two are extra in case of loss. Liberty item T10PD is a simple tool kit of a T10 pin driver and a 1.5mm hex wrench. The T10PD is sold separately.
- Base security clamp, cable and hardware for DL-AR system
- Security clamp to attach Apple adapters to DL-AR system
- Interseries adapter for DVI digital (M) to HDMI (F)
- Interseries adapter mini HDMI "C" (M) to HDMI "A" (F)
- Interseries adapter micro HDMI "D" (M) to HDMI "A" (F)
- Apple certified adapter 30 pin (M) to HDMI (F) and 30 pin
- Adapting various mobile content devices to HDMI
- Interfacing with laptops, Macs, iPad and smartphone to HDMI
- Boardroom, education, house of worship and presentations