The UPJ-1P combines the advantages of self-powered systems with the placement and arraying flexibility afforded by a VariO rotatable horn. Though remarkably compact and lightweight, the UPJ-1P produces a robust peak power output of 128 dB SPL at 1 meter, making it suitable for use either singly as a primary loudspeaker or in multi-cabinet horizontal or vertical arrays. Applications include A/V presentations, small- to medium-sized main sound reinforcement systems, fill, delay, effects, under-balcony or under-canopy coverage and distributed systems. With a 10-inch low-mid neodymium magnet cone driver and a 0.75-inch exit, 3-inch diaphragm compression driver in the high-frequency section, the UPJ-1P delivers uncompromising quality and coverage. A two-channel class AB power amplifier with complementary MOSFET output stages provides a total output of 300 watts. The UPJ-1P’s cabinet incorporates aluminum end plates configured with multiple M8 threaded inserts to provide all the mounting points you’ll ever need. The end plates allow direct attachment to third party pole assemblies. QuickFly rigging options provide unprecedented mounting, flying and arraying flexibility. And the optional RMS remote monitoring system module allows comprehensive monitoring of all key system parameters on a remote RMS host PC.
- Exceptional fidelity and extended high frequency performance
- Surprising power capability in a compact package
- Extraordinarily flat amplitude and phase response for tonal accuracy and precise imaging
- Constant-Q horn affords uniform response throughout coverage area
- Predictable array performance ensures system design flexibility
- VariO horn allows loudspeaker orientation horizontally or vertically
- Applications: Portable and installed audio-visual systems, Theatrical sound reinforcement, Front and under-balcony fill, Conference centers, presentations, ballrooms and houses of worship