The XTENDEX® 2-Port USB 3.0 Extender via Fiber Optic Cable extends two USB devices up to 1,148 feet (350 meters) using a duplex LC singlemode or multimode fiber optic cable. Each extender consists of a local unit that connects to a computer, and a remote unit that connects to two USB 3.0/2.0/1.1 devices. The local and remote units are interconnected via two-strand LC singlemode or multimode fiber optic cable.
For more information, visit https://www.networktechinc.com/usb3-fiber-extender-2port.html
- Supports fully transparent USB connection - compatible with USB computers (Windows 7/10, Mac OS 10/11, Linux) and their associated peripherals.
- Signal transmission up to 1,148 feet (350 meters) via a two-strand LC fiber optic cable. For 50-micron OM3 (and above) multimode fiber.
- Compliant with USB 3.0 specifications. Backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1.
- Supports super-speed (5 Gbps), high-speed (480 Mbps), full-speed (12 Mbps), or low-speed (1.5 Mbps) USB devices (flash drives, external hard drives, portable monitors, smartphones/tablets with USB 3.0 Type-C port, etc.).
- Supports full 900mA current.
- Supports Plug-n-Play specification.
- Low RFI/EMI for sensitive applications.
- No drivers required.
- Cables can be installed in conduit prior to extender installation.