Optoma Launches its ZU510T-W, the Brightest Fixed Lens Laser Projector for ProAV
Company also launches GB-200+ advanced and updated image blending and warping processor for seamless multi-projector integration.
FREMONT, Calif., Nov. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Optoma, a world leading manufacturer of video and audio products, today launched its ZU510T-W WUXGA 5,500 lumens laser phosphor projector into the market, developed for flexibility and reliability with a fixed lens design and the company's DURACORE laser phosphor light source for maintenance free, 24/7 operation. The ZU510T-W delivers on the company's commitment to provide innovative Optoma ProScene projectors with maximum adaptability and versatility for the ProAV market, and is one of a handful of Optoma projectors being introduced in the coming months to fill market needs.
The ZU510T-W delivers bright and vivid image quality, advanced optical components, and the quietest noise level of any projector in its class. Its fixed lens with 1.8x zoom ratio and horizontal and vertical lens shift provides ultimate flexibility to cover a wide range of projection distances and 360 Degree and Portrait Mode installation, while eliminating costs. Combined with a laser light source and IP5X-certified dust resistance rating for its optical engine, it is a reliable, cost-efficient and low maintenance option that provides easily up to 20,000 hours of light source operation for boardrooms, university auditoriums, museums, digital signage and other mid-size venue applications.
Key Features of the ZU510T-W include:
- Laser Light Source: With laser phosphor technology, the ZU510T-W delivers 5,500 lumens of brightness along with superior color performance
- Incredibly High Contrast Ratio: With a 300,000:1 contrast ratio when Extreme Black is enabled, the ZU510T-W will deliver rich blacks in virtually any environment
- WUXGA Resolution: 1920 x 1200 WUXGA resolution, with a 16:10 aspect ratio, is designed for larger screen video, and flexible for a wide range of content sources
- Throw Ratio and Optical Zoom: The ZU510T-W provides a unique 1.2-2.13 throw ratio and an optical zoom of 1.8x to cover a wide range of positions with one lens. It also supports 360 Degree and Portrait Mode
- Airtight Optical Engine: An IP5X-certified dust resistant rating for the optical engine means high performance sealed optics for long lasting, reliable and maintenance free experience
- Integrated sound: This dynamic projector also features two built-in 10W speakers and an EQ – equalizer menu for clear and immersive sound
- Wide Range of Inputs: A variety of inputs, including three HDMIs and two built in MHL for projection over HDMI dongles supporting this feature
- Industry-Leading Noise Level: The ZU510T-W is the quietest projector in its class with 29 dB in Eco mode
- Price: At $5,299 ESP, the Optoma ZU510T-W provides great value
"The ZU510T-W is the first laser fixed lens projector from Optoma, and the brightest on the market of its kind, filling a specific category need for flexibility, reliability and cost efficiency," said Brian Soto, head of product management, Optoma Technology. "As one of the largest selling projector brands in the U.S. and a top three seller in the channel, we continue to focus on providing innovative solutions and maximum flexibility with our ProScene line of projectors."
The Optoma ZU510T-W (white chassis) is available for purchase now through Optoma authorized dealers and distributors including Audio General, AVI-SPLCCS, CCS Presentation and Full Compass. For more information, please visit http://www.optomausa.com/projectorproduct/zu510t-w.
Image and Blending and Warping Gets a Boost
In addition, Optoma has launched an update to its powerful and intuitive GB-200 image blending and warping processor with the GB-200+, a dynamic and crucial tool for any professional venue or setup where multiple projectors are being leveraged. The GB200+ offers improved auto stack and blend using Auto Warp software, now bundled with the processor, and a camera that can be purchased separately. With Auto Warp, users can blend on flat and curved surfaces with up to six projectors at a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels per projector. It also features 3D edge blending, multi-region color correction, and geometric correction for off-axis projection and stacking. For more information, please visit http://www.optomausa.com/accessoryproduct/gb-200plus.
About Optoma Technology
Optoma Technology is a world leading designer and manufacturer of award-winning video and audio products for home entertainment and theater, ProAV and business. With a focus on premium quality and functional style, products are designed with the end-user experience in mind. Optoma and NuForce products deliver stunning crystal clear images and exceptional sound with ultimate reliability. Optoma Technology is part of The Optoma Group, which has continental headquarters in the U.S., Europe, and Asia. For more information, please visit: www.optomausa.com.