Optoma, a world-leading manufacturer of large display products, today announced its 406 series of ultra compact 1080p and WUXGA laser light source projectors. With 4K HDR image processing and simplified features to meet the needs of ProAV installations in education, government and corporate settings, the Optoma ZU406, ZH406 and ZH406ST will light up any mid-size projection environment with incredible picture quality.
The Optoma ZU406 and ZH406 deliver 4,500 lumens of brightness and feature WUXGA and 1080p resolution respectively, with two powerful 15 watt stereo speakers for all-in-one performance. For those who need a more adaptive throw, the ZH406ST 1080p projector offers a short throw with 4,200 lumens and two 10 watt speakers, ideal for GovEd needs.
All three Optoma 406 series projectors are compact in size, low in weight and quiet in operation. Equipped with vertical lens shift, four corner correction, and 360-degree and portrait mode operation, the Optoma ZU406, ZH406 and ZH406ST ensure simple and flexible installations. Additionally, a laser light source eliminates lamp and filter replacements for up to 30,000 hours of low-cost and virtually maintenance-free operation.
Optoma 406 series additional specifications:
- Dimensions: 26” x 4.25” x 10.5”
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Contrast Ratio: 300,000:1 with Extreme Black enabled
- Color: HDR10 and HLG compatible
- Maximum Resolution: 1080p with HDMI 2.0 (upscaled to 4K UHD)
- Light Source: DuraCore Laser
- Light Source Life: Up to 30,000 hours of operation in Eco mode
- Zoom: 1.6X – ZH406, ZH406ST; 1.3X – ZU406
HDMI and VGA inputs provide connectivity to high-quality 4K HDR digital video or legacy analog video sources while LAN and RS-232 enable control via Crestron, Extron, AMX or Telnet.
“We continue to see education and government as important channels that not only need great image, text and video reproduction, but a brightness that can withstand ambient light, and robust reliability to ensure a return on their investment,” stated Brian Soto, head of product management at Optoma. “We continue to innovate and expand our laser offerings to drive affordability and reliability for industries and channels that we know not only expect it, but need it.”
Pricing and Availability:
- The Optoma ZU406 is a WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution projector available now for an estimated retail price of $1,699 through authorized dealers.
- The Optoma ZH406 is a 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution projector available now for estimated retail price of $1,599 through authorized dealers.
- The Optoma ZH406ST is a 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution projector available now for estimated retail price of $1,799 through authorized dealers.
Optoma ZW502 Shines Bright in Education and Corporate Settings
Optoma today debuted its WXGA ZW502 projector, designed to deliver powerful image performance and dependable operation to classrooms, meeting rooms, board rooms and digital signage applications. Shining bright at 5,000 lumens, the Optoma ZW502 offers 4K image processing, as well as HDR10 and Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) compatibility, for high quality projection. Both lightweight and compact, the Optoma ZW502 is portable from room-to-room, and equipped with several built-in installation features, including four corner correction and 360-degree and portrait mode operation for easy setup. The ZW502 also offers robust input options including HDMI and VGA, as well as LAN and RS-232 connectivity for control via Crestron, Extron, AMX or Telnet.
The Optoma ZW502 is available now for an estimated retail price of $1,399 through authorized dealers.
Learn more about the Optoma ZW502 at: https://www.optoma.com/us/product/zw502/