Optoma Management Suite Offers Real-Time Monitoring for Audio Visual Devices Via a Single Platform
September 14th, 2021 - Optoma, a world-leading manufacturer of large visual display products, and the #1 DLP brand in the Americas,* today announced its new Optoma Management Suite (OMS)™, an intuitive display management solution to streamline operations by monitoring, diagnosing and controlling audio visual displays via a local area network and wireless connectivity from a single platform and location.
Complimenting Optoma’s award-winning display products, OMS is the first management solution that is compatible with other displays that are connected via PJLink, enabling easy integration into existing display fleets while offering differing levels of access and control for users, ensuring devices are securely managed.
A value-added solution, OMS allows IT administrators and technicians to monitor, manage, and diagnose multiple displays simultaneously, providing seamless control across multiple devices while maximizing productivity.
With an easy-to-use interface and 24/7, real-time monitoring and control, OMS enables users to check the status of display devices and make configurations to optimize performance. IT administrators and technicians can easily dispatch and broadcast emergency messages, alerts and announcements across every on-site display.
Additionally, users can also remotely program and schedule devices for usage only during primary operating hours, as well as implement immediate shutdown for emergencies, reducing energy consumption and lowering operating costs.
"As a leader in audio visual display products, it was a natural fit to develop an advanced display management suite empowering users to effectively manage and control their displays from one central platform," stated Brian Soto, Director of Product Management, Optoma Technology, Inc. "With the addition of OMS, we are able to offer our customers a complete end-to-end solution to meet the ever-evolving needs of the ProAV market, as well as key segments including education, corporate, museums and leisure markets."
- Peace of mind
- Monitor, diagnose and control your audio visual displays wirelessly from one single platform and location which eliminates the need to visit the site.
- Real time monitoring and alerts
- 24/7 monitoring and alerts across all devices enables you to respond to immediate issues before they escalate.
- Easy to use interface
- Centralized access and management via one common interface for all users.
- Scheduling and broadcast
- Distribute emergency messages and alerts to all displays across all locations, such as a classroom or company office, and create custom playlists with the built-in scheduler for future announcements.
- Energy-efficient and cost-saving
- Reduce energy usage on any device by scheduling shutdown of displays after work hours or implementing immediate shutdown for emergencies.
The Optoma Management Suite solution is compatible with Optoma’s Creative Touch 5-Series interactive flat panels, LED displays and professional projectors, including: ZK1050, ZK750, ZU860, ZU720TST, ZU720T, 606 series, 506 series, 406 series, 403 series, as well as all projector brands with PJLink.
To further enhance the OMS solution, a cloud version will be available early next year. For more information, please visit: www.optomausa.com/products/solutions