The PLX-1000 is precision engineered for the booth, drawing on 50 years’ experience of making high-end turntables. This high-torque direct drive turntable is equipped with a classic layout and a rubber-lined, S-shaped tone arm that improves isolation and prevents feedback. It is solidly built for excellent vibration damping and ultra-precise, high grade audio playback.
Featuring next generation improvements, the PLX-1000 is the perfect score for professional DJs and vinyl enthusiasts. Combine this turntable with your Pioneer DJM mixer and get the ideal DJ system set-up.
- Unique to this turntable is the multi-pitch tempo control. Next to a standard variable width of ±8%, you can also select a variable width from ±16% and ±50%
- Simple reset button instantly reverts to the fixed rotation speed at ±0%
- High-torque direct drive makes sure that your tracks reach a rotation speed of 33? rpm in merely 0.3 seconds thanks to a starting torque of 4.5kg/cm (or more)
- On top of that it ensures stable rotation and exceptional control
- For low impendence and amazing sound quality output, you can easily connect to the professional-grade, gold-plated RCA jacks. Ideal for a DJ on the road, the PLX-1000 has interchangeable power and audio cables