The Digital Belt Pack (DBP) is one of RTS' initial offerings in the wired digital party line solution space. The DBP provides TALK and LISTEN capability for up to four configurable audio conferences. In addition, the keys can be assigned for dedicated resources such as relay control.
When operating as a digital party line device, the DBP connects to the OMNEO Main Station (OMS). The DBP can also be connected directly via OMNEO to any of RTS' matrix products. This includes OMI cards in ADAM (or ADAM-M) frames or OMNEO ports on ODIN frames. When connected to an RTS OMNEO matrix, the DBP acts as a wired, 4-button keypanel. The DBP automatically determines the correct mode of operation (digital party line connection to OMS or keypanel connection to the matrix) at power on.
The DBP recovers power over an 802.3af or 802.3at compliant switch. One Ethernet port (PoE In) connects to PoE compliant power sourcing equipment. A second port (PoE Out) is available for daisy chain connections to other DBPs. The DBP comes in a rugged, over-molded enclosure which is IP-53 compliant. It has a full-color TFT display and an icon-based menu interface which allows for local configuration of key customer preferences.
- Incorporates both XLR and 3.5mm TRRS connectors for headsets which are available in 3 different headset XLR options: 4-pin female, 4-pin male, and 5-pin female. The 5-pin female headset supports stereo audio.
- PoE powered via an 802.3af or 802.3at managed switch or PoE injector. Contains a PoE In and PoE Out port which allows up to 6 DBPs to be daisy-chain connected to the same PoE(+) switch port.
- Supports Bluetooth audio connectivity using either an IO Gear GBU522 dongle or an LM Technologies LM506 dongle.
- DBP can be connected to the OMNEO main station (Digital Partyline) or an OMNEO capable matrix (OMI card or ODIN). DBP can support up to four active Party Lines. 40 DBPs can be connected to OMS (based on the model), 64 DBPs can be connected to one OMI card
- Incoming CALL notifications via audible alerts or haptic vibration.