The MXS3500 professional power amplifier is designed to deliver premium power in any sound reinforcement application that requires exceptional sound and high wattage support. Astonishingly efficient, the MXS3500 combines easy operation, comprehensive protection and impressive output levels into a small, lightweight design perfect for any live performance or installation setup.
With a dual rack space, Class H design, the MXS3500 produces 1,900 watts of stereo power at 4 ohms and 5,400 watts of bridged mono power at 4 ohms. The power amp employs an intelligent switch mode power supply design that provides optimal power distribution and maximum efficiency by continuously monitoring the signal level. This smart distribution eliminates excess heat or wasted energy. The MXS3500 also features low noise fans to ensure its high-grade power transformer has continuous access to cool air.
The MXS3500 sports a sleek, user-friendly front-end design with detented level controls for each channel, as well as Signal, 10dB and Peak level LEDs for optimal use on dark stages. It offers additional LEDs to indicate your current operating mode and filter settings. The MXS3500 offers XLR and 1/4" inputs, as well as Binding Post and Speakon® outputs. In addition, the power amp's 3-position Mode selector switch allows for easy toggling between Mono, Stereo and Bridged Mono modes. The MXS3500 also has a 3-position Filter (120Hz, Full, 28Hz) filter selector switch for optimizing the power amps to your specific setup demands.
Designed to support efficient and safe performance, Samson's high-powered MXS3500 offers pro-level power solutions for live music venues, houses of worship and health clubs, as well as for mobile DJs, outdoor parties and touring musicians.
- Premium performance, high headroom power amplifier
- Class H amplifier technology with switch mode power supply for optimal power distribution
- 1,900 watts per side at 4 ohms, 5,400 watts bridged mono at 4 ohms
- 1,100 watts per side at 8 ohms, 3,700 watts bridged mono at 8 ohms
- Built-in limiter provides peak power delivery while minimizing distortion
- Extensive 4-point protection circuitry (Short Circuit, DC Output, Over Current, Thermal)
- Front Panel LED indicators (Signal, 10dB, Peak)
- 3-position Mode (Mono, Stereo, Bridged Mono) and Filter (28Hz, Full, 120Hz) selector switches
- XLR and 1/4" inputs
- Binding Post and Speakon outputs
- Onboard cooling fans