he Q7 dynamic microphone brings a high level of accuracy and audio performance to vocal miking applications thanks to its low mass, neodymium element. Using state-of-the-art microphone technology, the Q7 is engineered to the finest detail to provide the ultimate in sound reproduction and professionalism.
The Q7 is a handheld, dynamic microphone that excels in both live performance and recording applications. Equipped with a linear frequency response for superior reproduction, it is also designed to withstand high sound pressure levels.
Thanks to a high level of sensitivity, the Q7 will pick up all the nuances of any performance with exceptional clarity and detail. Plus, it employs a tight supercardioid pattern to reduce feedback and effectively reject signals not originating directly in front of the mic capsule.
A special shockmounted element also minimizes handling noise and provides additional protection. And with a rugged zinc alloy die-casting case, the Q7 will provide reliable performance in even the most demanding environments.
- Outstanding vocal mic for stage and studio
- High gain output, low impedance design
- Ultra-sensitive neodymium dynamic mic element
- Supercardioid pickup pattern
- Extended range frequency response for optimum reproduction
- Multi-axis, shock-mounted element
- Carry case and mic clip included
- The Q7 can be mounted on any standard microphone stand (using the included mic clip)
- Withstands high SPLs lending itself to a wide range of miking situations
- Included foam-lined, impact resistant carrying case for convenience when transporting the Q7 microphone from venue to venue
- Gold plated XLR Connector