Supports multiple SD and HD codecs including XAVC at 100 Mbps. The PXW-X320 is part of the XDCAM HD422 family, comes equipped with cutting-edge imaging technology – three 1/2-inch-type Full HD Exmor® CMOS sensors with an extremely high S/N ratio – and uses SxS memory cards as the recording media. This camcorder supports MPEG HD422, MPEG HD, MPEG IMX, DVCAM, and also XAVC in the HD domain for future expansion of the broadcasting workflow. Two HD/SD-SDI, HDMI, i.LINK®, and composite outputs provide a wide range of AV and IT interfaces. The PXW-X320 also supports wireless operation using an optional adapter, the CBK-WA101. This enables easy and quick clip data transmission to broadcast stations using cloud services, saving the time and transportation cost of shot clip delivery.
- High picture quality recording on SxS memory cards
- Selectable format and bit rates
- Variety of interfaces including SD / HD-SDI, HDMI, USB and i.Link®
- Wireless adaptor increases operational flexibility
- 1/2-inch 16x HD zoom lens
- Low power consumption