High speed transfers from SxS PRO+ and SxS-1 cards
The SBAC-US30 SxS PRO+ and SxS-1 memory card reader/writer works on both Windows-based PCs and Macintosh computers via a USB 3.0 interface for high-speed transfer of audio-visual material. The reader is also compatible with a USB 2.0 interface. This compact and portable device is the successor to the SBAC-US20 and comes in handy in many situations on location, for desktop browsing and fully-fledged editing.
Higher speed transfers, approx. 2x faster than predecessor model
Read speeds of approx. 440 MBps from latest SxS Pro+ and SxS-1 cards. Write speeds of approx. 350 MBps to latest SxS Pro+ cards.
- Works on both Windows-based PCs and Macintosh computers
- USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 transfers
- Provides high speed transfer of audio/visual material from a SxS PRO+ or SxS-1 solid state memory card using an USB 3.0 interface
- Allowing you to make transfers when your computer does not have an ExpressCard slot
- Device also provides compatibility with USB 2.0.
- Bus-powered operation (AC adapter is not necessary)
- Compatible with media other than SxS PRO+ or SxS-1 card when using the following adapters
- SD card adapter, memory stick adapter, XQD express card adapter