“We couldn’t be happier with the new WBSA,” says Grant Stewart, president of Stewart Filmscreen. “This tool gets rid of the need for multiple software downloads every time there is a product update—users specifying screens always have the most updated version and are now operating online and in real time.”
The new WBSA, which is already being actively used by dealers nationwide, offers the following improvements:
• Images of products being specified. No more confusion as to which product is which. With visuals of products, installers and consultants specify the right screen every time.
• Measurements and drawings to scale. Instead of guessing what the final product will look like, installers and consultants get clickable, interactive drawings that are accurate and to scale. If something doesn’t look right, they can go back to the drawing board.
• Enhanced graphic user interface. WBSA’s new look is up-to-date and fresh, and guides the user through the process of specifying a screen in a very intuitive manner.
• Real-time. When a new product, price change, or other update is added to WBSA, users get it instantaneously.
• Online quoting system. Generated quotes don’t need to be saved to the user’s computer. They are available online through WBSA anytime as long as they are active.